Thursday, March 29, 2007

MUSE Wrist Watches

Unisex Elegant Confections

The beautiful Caliah Lyon has executed delicate wrist watches so highly detailed they will take your breath away. As if that is not enough, they are working watches too! I said to Caliah, even if these watches were not scripted to work they would still fashionably divine! So it's just a double threat that they are functioning!

Caliah, like any excellent accessory maker is meticulously attentive to detail. Her work never falls short of glory to live up to her brand name "MUSE".

Upon casual conversation Miss Caliah had mentioned men had been asking her for watches also and I didnt hesitate to encourage how glad I would be to don one myself. However, I learned I need not wait! These lovely wrist confections can be resized for any man which makes them the PERFECT gift for the men in your life! Or even better if you are a man reading this dont wait longer than this moment and try on Caliah's new watches... shame on you, homme or femme, if you read this far without donning a new watch from MUSE!

~MUSE~ Fine Jewelry New Release: Want Candy?
"It's my pleasure to release my new line of -functional- alligator-strap gold and silver watches in an array of candy colours as well as the basic neutrals. Nine colours, with two choices of face each (so you get two watches instead of one). You can set the time to any timezone you wish, and the second hand is in constant motion."
~Caliah Lyon

No comments: