Saturday, March 28, 2009

Lucas Lameth (luc) Fashion Jewelry

Gaea

triple strand necklace


Well, it's been a while. I had some problems with SL version 1.21 and 1.22 and I had to get comfortable with both versions. With 1.21 there is the clothing texture bug and with 1.22 there is the bug where I am unable to build prims near the neck and chest. But everything is okay now.
I've been working on this new set above. The quartz version is inspired and the other three variations are my own flavor. I've been making jewelry in SL for 3 years now but it doesn't feel like it. I think early last year I started focusing more and more on texture art and really personalizing my textures. I hope it shows. I worked REALLY hard on these and it took me a while. Sometimes making the textures weren't as intense as finding design combinations I was comfortable with. I don't want to release just anything. I want to give you my best.
I hope you love these! I'm very proud to release them.


Visual Credits: Hair by TRUTH, Outfit by ICING, Skin by TULI, Eyes by Fashionably Dead, Pose by Reel Expression, All Jewelry by Lucas Lameth.

2 comments:

Ana Lutetia said...

this is adorable! <3

TeSa said...

I love them! Your hard work shows Lucas, I will be in to get mine.