Saturday, March 28, 2009

Lucas Lameth (luc) Fashion Jewelry





Gloria
uncomplicated elegance









Here is a set I original released in 2006-2007 and discontinued during my summer sale last year. I'm re-releasing Gloria as a request from Shenlei Flasheart for Fashion Research Institute (fashionresearchinsitute.com). I always liked it. It's a simple and clean design. Very timeless. I will eventually re-release all my old works again once they get a touch of update.


Visual Credits: Hair by TRUTH, Skin by TULI, Eyes by fashionably dead, Outfit by ICING, Pose by Reel Expression, All Jewelry by Lucas Lameth (luc) Fashion Jewelry.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Its so beautiful jewelries. It is the generation of fashion and jewelries. Mostly women Engagement rings, silver bracelets and Platinum wedding rings used. Because it is the most usable jewelries.