Saturday, August 28, 2010

I finished the makeover for my first wood necklace and now moving on to a new design.
All the textures are the same from the older necklace except now added depth with shadows and lighting. Bringing out the wicker was a challenge but I'm content with the outcome for now.

There are no sculpties in this necklace; all are tortured Second Life prims. I'm still getting acquainted with ZBrush. Applying new texture tricks to old work is kind of fun.

Just posting my progress. :)

Ciao!

1 comment:

Manya McMahon said...

Yeah! For the "no sculpties inside" thing. I wished, SL jewelers would more often show their sophistication and decide to torture the good old prims instead of just taking an easy third party sculpty/sculpt map. Even for things like tiny cylinders etc.