Friday, August 20, 2010

A little hello! 

Firstly, hello everyone! It's been a while since I made anything in Second Life. I can't speak for many other content creators, artists or creative souls out there but for a long while I had lost my muse; inspiration had left me dry and my energies seem exhausted. Thankfully that era is history and I'm starting fresh. Have you ever felt this way? In what ever venue you create or are passionate about. Somehow that spark of fire has just died and it takes time for your creative soul to heal. In fact, re-igniting that creativity is the best healing mechanism.

Since Caliah Lyon and Miriel Enfield left Second Life I felt desolate and void as a virtual jeweler. Such great talents leaving for more important or alternative endeavors. I am learning continually that this life (both 1st and 2nd) is about endless growth on so many different levels. -- Plenty of content creators are strictly "business only" and remain professional and impersonal but I want to be personal and intimate. Creating/designing virtual jewelry is one of my favorite past times. -- So what's new? I have three new shell jewelry sets! Please stop by today and try them on!

ARIELLA, Shell Locket with Undine earrings

Knotted Nest rings in Opal 

SIRENA, Chunky Seashell necklace with hoop earrings





TEARS OF THE OCEAN Jewelry Set


Style Notes/Credits: 
Lucas Visual: Hair by EGO, Skin by Den Dou,Outfit by Ducknipple, Eyes by fashionably dead, Pose by FORM, background CHAKRYN Forest. Ariella Visuals: Hair by fri.day, Eyes by fashionably dead, Skin bu TULI, Dress by ATOMIC, Pose by fri.day Sirena Visuals: Hair by fri.day, Eyes by fashionably dead, Skin by TULI, Outfit by ARMIDI, Pose by fri.day Tears of the Ocean Visuals: Hair by fri.day, Eyes by fashionably dead, Skin by TULI, Dress by Ce Cubic Effect, Pose by fri.day

3 comments:

Sabine McGettigan said...

So glad to see you back, Lucas! YourI have a lot of your pieces, and your Butterfly jewelry is my very favorite.

I look forward to seeing all the new and original jewelry!

Sabine McGettigan

Manya McMahon said...

Your words are very true and familiar to me. And I'm very glad, people like you don't give up in a more and more pure business SL and go on with - Sabine wrote it - creating unique, personal and ORIGINAL jewelry. I wish you the power and personal satisfaction you need to stay!

Elise Petrov said...

Just wanted to tell you your new pieces are gorgeous! I bought all of them in gold the day you put them out, and have not taken them off since! I'm sure I will be back for the silver as well! So glad you are back!!