Monday, September 08, 2008

NEW! Tokens of Faith
7 saints and icons to keep close to your heart





(please click to enlarge)



I believe it's nice to be open minded about all religions
and use the symbolisms in a positive way

as reminders of how good life is
or can be
for all of us.
Sometimes we may forget.
I know I do.
And sometimes
a Token of Faith
is just what we need to lift our spirits.



~ Lucas Lameth



All packages include both Silver & Gold Version.
Touch Resize Script for All Necklaces.
If you prefer a non-scripted version please let me know.


This collection will continually grow. If you have a particular saint or icon you have in mind that is missing please let me know and I will gladly make it an addition in due time. Also, if you cannot immediately afford the individual prices on this specific collection please let me know and I will gladly send you a set of your choice free of charge. Cheers!


Visual Credits: Male Model: Hair from HAPPY DISPATCH, Skin from Abyss, Tank Top from Aitui, Tattoo from Aitui, Female Model: Hair from Naughty, Skin from Total Betty (charity, discontinued) Special Thanks to Dahlia Elide and Nicolas Sinatra.

No comments: