Friday, May 23, 2008

EARTHTONES recommends!
places to explore and relax
joan & celistia


(please click to enlarge)


I was asked to set up shop at an island sim called Celistia by the lovely Laetitia Vella and usually I avoid store rentals like the plague but as soon as I saw Joan Monstre's work I fell in-love. I also saw it as a nice opporunity to set out a few beach inspired jewelry sets I've been brewing up. So it was a match made in heaven.


Celisita is having an opening party tomorrow Saturday, May 24th 3-8 PM SLT. A romantic get away or a place to relax on the beach without visual clutter. Check it out! Also makes a nice place for artistic or personal photography. If you need a quality Tiki or a unique Palm Tree Joan can provide you those as well.


Visit Celistia!



No comments: