Thursday, September 27, 2007

EARTHTONES 411
The buzz at our boutique!

I've been preparing for a heavy store renovation. Re-constructing a new store layout (my current shop feels like a palace and I'm aiming strictly for a boutique feel this time), re-doing all my visual posters and presentation as well as looking at every old product either discontinuing the design to improve it for the future or simply touching it up. I want to keep releasing something nice every week, too. Overall I'm pretty swamped with projects when I'm in-world. I've been a little inactive this past summer with Second Life projects and I want to make up for it by grinding this season. Let's see how it goes.

Also, I've been paying attention to the popularity of certain products we have and I'm very excited to be working on a new collection I'm positive you will all enjoy!

Keep a look out at EARTHTONES activities by visiting our blog here regularly for updates!

You all are loved!

No comments: