Monday, October 27, 2008

Friday Release Preview


Cluster Pearl - I wanted to stay away from traditional pearl designs and do a large faux pearl statement set. I'm still brewing pearl color combinations. I know I want to use subtle gold and pink pearls but I'm not sure yet. This set may come out this Friday or the next. In my original sketch the pearl drop went close to the belly button but I decided to align it closer to the collarbone instead. I'm not sure if I should still execute my extra long original design since Nala Set (below) is already so long. If I were to make the longer Cluster Pearl necklace it would be a generous U-Shape around the start of the cleavage and as I mentioned it would drop mid torso. Let me know what you think. ^^


Nala, Long Ethnic Necklace - I dreamed of this necklace before I designed and made it. It's fun, it's frilly but it's still elegant and high fashion. I was stumped on the texture to make for it then my partner Tag advised "bright shiny colored metals" and I agreed. I may want to play with textures and make pure wood variation but we'll see how it works out. I hope you love it! We'll keep in touch. ^.~

Do you love our collections? Join our Mailing List by touching the kiosk at the main boutique (You cant miss it) without using up one of your Second Life Group Slots. Ciao lovelies!

Visual Credits: Pearl Cluster: Hair by ETD, Skin by Eloh Eliot (free full perm skins), Outfit by Ivalde, Pose by Reel Expression. Nala: Hair by Maitreya, Skin by Eloh Eliot, Outfit by MichaMi, Pose by Reel Expression. All Jewelry by Lucas Lameth (luc) Fashion Jewelry.

No comments: