Wednesday, December 13, 2006

JOURNEY Earrings & Necklace Sets In The Works!







These are very classic and timeless designs which I am confident will fulfill even the rueful or particular of tastes. The Journey Sets can be worn on a casual day shopping and it is even the perfect piece to compliment a wedding gown. It absolutely makes a wonderful Holiday Present! Any lady would appreciate these Sets as a gift. All my work has become or is going to be no copy/no modify/transfer*. So it makes for easy gift giving all year round!

The Journey Earring & Necklace Sets will be fully ready by tomorrow!

If you haven't already, please join the EARTHTONES BOUTIQUE UPDATE GROUP, thanks!

*Because my pieces are no modify, If a piece does not fit perfectly, IM me (Lucas Lameth) and send me your Avatar Shape and I may adjust the pieces to your body type.

No comments: